SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH BERBERE (OR MITMITA)
Customer Care . Aug 23, 2021
For a 3-egg scramble:
- 1 tablespoon Traditional Niter Kibbeh
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp of Berbere, or Mitmita if you want it spicier
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk your eggs with salt and pepper. For ultimate fluffiness, add in a splash of heavy cream or half & half.
- In a small frying pan, melt the Niter Kibbeh on medium high heat.
- Once hot, pour in the eggs, stirring frequently until the eggs are no longer runny and have reached your desired consistency, 4-6 minutes.
- Transfer the eggs to a warm plate, and sprinkle with the Berbere. Serve hot with toast, greens, and a slice of avocado.
Serves: 1-2 | Prep time: 1 minute | Cooking time: 5-7 minutes
WRITTEN BY JOHANNA LARAWAY
Click here to download printable version